Beginning February 6 and ending in April, the Windham Regional Career Center and the Sustainable Energy Outreach Network will deliver Phase One of the highly acclaimed Certified Level I High Performance Builder Program. Phase I consists of completion of the requirements for an Industry Recognized Credential in basic craft skills and completion of an introductory course on Building Science. Following the training all participants will be in a position to interview for employment and complete their certification through apprenticeship style learning on the job.
- Where: Construction and Architecture Classroom and Shop; Windham Regional Career Center; 80 Atwood Drive, Brattleboro
- When: Thursdays, February 6, 2020 – end of April, 4:30 – 7:00 and 1 Saturday in March for a 2 and 1/2 hour performance test.
- For Information: Contact Guy Payne, Executive Director SEON, 802-376-9262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To Register: Contact Drew McDowell, Adult Education Coordinator, 802-451-3965 or email@example.com
- Financial assistance is available